Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky Airport
CVG - The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport
Our Cincy region is fortunate to have one of the world's best airports! The Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport wins awards every year. Travelers have rated CVG the "Best Regional Airport in North America" for five years in a row, and CVG has also won international acclaim as the World's Best Airport Serving 5-10 Million Passengers. Other awards include:
- No. 26 for World’s Top 100 Airports (highest ranking U.S. Airport)
- No. 2 for Best Airport (Overall) in North America
- No. 2 for World’s Best Regional Airport
- No. 5 for Best Airport Staff in North America
CVG is also a convenient airport - only 10 minutes from Covington and Newport, Ky. as well as downtown Cincinnati and dozens of major local attractions. Plus, it's located within a two-hour flight of 60 percent of the U.S. population and is one of the easiest airports to navigate—thanks to its modern design and lack of congestion. More features of the Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport are:
- 170 peak day departures to 57 airports non-stop, including 38 of the top-40 U.S. markets. 70% of CVG passengers travel on non-stop flights.
- Daily international flights including non-stop service to Paris
- Airport's website has the ability to view estimated TSA security wait times and includes the ability to view airport information in 80 languages
- Establishment of Alaska, Allegiant, Breeze, Frontier Airlines, Ultimate Air Shuttle and Branson Air Express, along with improved service from existing airlines Delta, U.S. Airways, United, American Airlines, Air Canada & more, leading to more choices, more convenience and better values for passengers
Learn more, check your flight status, see how many parking spaces are available and how long the wait to get through security is on CVG's website.