Current Opportunities, Job Openings and Requests for Proposal
Website and Content Manager
meetNKY |Northern Kentucky CVB is looking for a motivated and creative Web Manager to join our growing team. The Web Manager will be responsible for creating and managing all aspects of the company’s website, social media presence, email marketing campaigns, and other marketing initiatives. The ideal candidate will have a background in web development and marketing. A love of all things NKY and a passion for the travel industry is a must for this unique position and team.
· Owns the CRM Administrator process: Works with CRM vendor to resolve any problems, create solutions to improve efficiency, facilitate reporting, maintain partner extranet, add new users and assign appropriate security settings, schedule and facilitate any trainings for product updates or new user onboarding, remain knowledgeable about product offerings and make recommendations related to them, collaborates with the Cincinnati CVB about best-practices and member/partner updates in the shared CRM, etc.
· Owns the process of developing, maintaining, and updating the Bureau’s websites using CMS, including production of web content, in a manner that is useful, informational, and appealing to targeted audience and based on direction of the Director of Content for campaign needs.
· Collaborates on all web content.
· Posts to social media channels.
· Assists with all projects representing the Bureau’s brand, including but not limited to kiosks, restaurant passes, virtual tours, regional initiatives, etc.
· Ensures that meetNKY’s content on the Kentucky Tourism site is accurate, appealing to target audience, and high quality.
· Collaborates with Director of Content and Director of Marketing and works with Bureau staff, hospitality community and outside contractors to ensure adherence to established marketing and branding standards—for all marketing initiatives, including web properties and internet marketing communications, promotions, newsletters, collateral, presentations, and outreach campaigns.
· Under the direction of the Director of Marketing, ensures the brand position for Northern Kentucky through all facets, including as part of any regional marketing initiatives, and is empowered to make decisions on use of NKY assets as part of any campaign.
· Ensures that web-based information is archived for future needs and reference.
· Monitors and ensures integrity of Bureau profile and listing information on outside sites and recommends or secures new affiliations and linkages.
· Assists Director of Content in tracking all site metrics to evaluate performance of website and online initiatives and gives feedback as goals set against these metrics.
· Keeps current with emerging web technologies and digital marketing best practices through relevant blogs, listservs, events and attending conferences.
· Works collaboratively with staff, clients, hospitality community and vendors.
· Participates in projects and initiatives, as needed.
Education and Experience:
Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or related field. At least 2 years of experience with web site development, content management or production on high traffic websites. Knowledge of and experience with Simpleview’s CMS and CRM preferred. Intermediate skill level with Adobe Photoshop / Image Ready CS, Flash, Dreamweaver, or similar applications. Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite.
Knowledge, Skills and Behaviors:
· Effective written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment.
· Proven ability to build consensus and work effectively with cross-departmental teams.
· Strong project management and organizational skills.
· Ability to self-start, with a strong bias for action.
· Strong team orientation skills.
· Strong problem-solving skills, with high attention to detail.
· Flexible in dealing with change and under high levels of ambiguity.
· Effective communication in person, on the telephone and through written correspondence.
· Correctly input data into computer.
· Sitting for extended periods to input and read from computer screen.
· Ability to lift (up to 30 pounds) – full range of motion required.
· Some non-traditional hours required for events.
· Use of personal vehicle to drive between work sites.
· Some overnight travel required.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $47,500.00 - $51,500.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Retirement plan
- 8 hour shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Covington, KY 41011: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
Work Location: Hybrid remote in Covington, KY 41011
If interested, please submit a cover letter and copy of your resume to Julie Kirkpatrick – email@example.com
Requests for Proposal
Look back soon for new opportunities.