Yep, the holidays are coming to a close. I have had way more fun, frolicking, and food than one person should have over a few days’ time. The past couple days have been spent reveling in this “Holiday Coma”, remembering all the memories I have just created. Just a few highlights:
- Hosted annual ugly holiday sweater party
- Sought out fabulous light displays
- Cooked holiday feast for family
- Fought the crowds
- Wrapped gifts/Opened gifts
- Laughed out loud a million times
So now we are staring at a new year, 2017. Only a few days away. So many options in the area to choose from when it comes to New Year’s Eve celebrations:
- New Year's Eve Kids' Countdown – Newport Aquarium
- BB Riverboats New Year's Eve Cruise
- New Year's Eve Bash – The Madison Event Center
- New Year's Eve Bash – Laser Kraze
- And so many more options!
I think I will allow this ‘Holiday Coma’ to hang over me for just a little longer as I make plans to ring in the new year. Hope your holidays were full of love, laughter and memory-making.
Have a safe and fun New Year! Don’t forget to use #NKY so we can share in the fun!