Looking for some family fun over the holidays? Then look no further! Here are my top picks that are sure to delight folks of any age.
- Christmas Town – In addition to the beautiful light displays decorating the scenic Creation Museum gardens, returning features include a Live Nativity, an outdoor drama highlighting the story of the Magi, and other biblical characters throughout the gardens.
- Scuba Santa – Discover the magic of Newport Aquarium’s Water Wonderland with Scuba Santa and explore the holidays from beneath the sea.
- 25th Annual Holiday Toy Train Display – Behringer-Crawford Museum becomes Holiday Central its Holiday Toy Trains. The exhibit includes over 250 feet of model train tracks, vintage Lionel and Plasticville trains, Thomas the Tank Engine and 30+ moving, interactive displays.
- Light up the Levee – Enjoy a glittering holiday light show unlike any other; the vibrant lights artistically dance in synchronization to some of your favorite holiday songs!
- PNC Festival of Lights – The Cincinnati Zoo will be transformed into a “Wild Wonderland”, with 2.5 million LED lights, a Madcap black-light puppet show, the BB&T Toyland Express, and so much more!